In my absence last week I missed a new patch oing up on the Public Test Realm — patch 2.1.2. This isn’t a major content patch, but it does promise to fix some of the annoyances introduced with Patch 2.1. You can find the full Patch 2.1.2 notes here.
But here’s the stuff hunters will likely be most interested in:
- Improved Mend Pet, Abolish Disease, and Abolish Poison no longer play sounds when there is nothing to dispel.
- Fixed bug with Misdirection where sometimes only two attacks were redirected instead of three.
- Entrapment: This talent will no longer causes Hunter to stand up or stop eating and drinking when it procs.
- Improved Mend Pet: This ability will no longer cause Hunters to stand or to interrupt eating and drinking.
- Poison Spit: These abilities will now appear in the correct order in the pet training menu.
- Scatter Shot: This ability will now trigger Thrill of the Hunt.
- Thunderstomp: These abilities will now appear in the correct order in the pet training menu.
In addition, Blizzard is asking for focused feedback on these additional changes on the PTR forum:
- They fixed a number of targeting isues introduced in Patch 2.1 (can not target through obstacles, can not tab target etc).
- They’ve re-activated mail stacking. (In the 2.1 patch there was a bug that caused items retrieved from the mail to sometimes be lost if they stacked with existing items.)
- They’ve introduced a fix for an issue many people were having where their windowed screen resolution was resetting to 800×600 after logging out.
I’m still reading over the PTR forums and I haven’t even started on the hunter forums to see if there’s anything interesting I’ve missed, so if there is — let me know!